Perfect Privacy VPN Setup Help:
- Troubleshooting: Verify your username and password are correct; this is the most common setup error. In order to do this visit the Perfect Privacy VPN website and login to your account. Once you have verified a successful login on the Perfect Privacy VPN website enter the login information into the router's VPN settings.
- Tip: Make sure you do not have any Perfect Privacy VPN application or client software running on a device in your network when you are trying to connect to Perfect Privacy on your router. A double VPN connection may cause loss of Internet connectivity.
- Tip: When changing servers make sure that you are also updating the TLS-Auth Key, Certificate Authority, Private Client Cert and Private Client Key. Finding this information and where to put is located in our Perfect Privacy VPN Setup Guide.
- Trick: Try out using different UDP ports if you are having issues. Generally 1149 or 149 are the best default ports to try, however, you can also use 1151, 1150, 1148, 148, 151 or 150. Often it will take trial and error to find the optimal settings for your Perfect Privacy VPN connection.
Additional helpful links:
- How can I setup a Kill Switch to block all Internet access if my Perfect Privacy VPN connection drops for any reason?
- How can I monitor and make sure my Perfect Privacy VPN connection is always running in my router?
- How can I make it so only certain devices on my network tunnel through the Perfect Privacy VPN connection on my router?