VanishedVPN Setup Help:
- Tip: Remember that your VanishedVPN VPN password is located in the registration email that they sent upon purchasing their service. This password can not be changed and will always be set as is displayed in this email.
- Tip: Make sure you do not have any VPN applications or client software running on a device in your network when you are trying to connect to VanishedVPN on your router. A double VPN connection may cause loss of Internet connectivity.
Additional helpful links:
- How can I setup a Kill Switch to block all Internet access if my VanishedVPN connection drops for any reason?
- How can I monitor and make sure my VanishedVPN connection is always running in my router?
- How can I make it so only certain devices on my network tunnel through the VanishedVPN connection on my router?