VPN Unlimited Setup Help:
- Tip: Remember it is not possible to complete your setup without e-mailing VPN Unlimited support to obtain your PPTP account information along with your .ovpn configuration files.
- Tip: You must have a 1 year subscription to receive OpenVPN configuration files from VPN Unlimited.
- Tip: Make sure you do not have any VPN Unlimited application or client software running on a device in your network when you are trying to connect to VPN Unlimited on your router. A double VPN connection may cause loss of Internet connectivity.
- Tip: When changing servers make sure that you are also updating the Client Cert and Client Key fields. How to find this information and where to put is located in our VPN Unlimited Setup Guide.
Additional helpful links:
- How can I setup a Kill Switch to block all Internet access if my VPN Unlimited connection drops for any reason?
- How can I monitor and make sure my VPN Unlimited connection is always running in my router?
- How can I make it so only certain devices on my network tunnel through the VPN Unlimited connection on my router?