SaferVPN Setup Help:
- Tip: Make sure you do not have any VPN applications or client software running on a device in your network when you are trying to connect to SaferVPN on your router. A double VPN connection may cause loss of Internet connectivity.
- Troubleshooting: If you are properly connected to VPN but still can not access certain sites or services you desire then we recommend contacting SaferVPN to see if they have a specific server address to input that will better suit your needs.
Additional helpful links:
- How can I setup a Kill Switch to block all Internet access if my SaferVPN connection drops for any reason?
- How can I monitor and make sure my SaferVPN connection is always running in my router?
- How can I make it so only certain devices on my network tunnel through the SaferVPN connection on my router?