If you are using the wireless password that was set by our team prior to shipment, the following will be your wireless password:
- WPA 2 Personal / AES Security:
- WiFi Password: Wireless#[Last 5 digits of your Order #]
- Example: If your FlashRouters Order is #100098765, then your wireless password is:
- HINT: Do not forget to include Wireless# with a capital 'W' when entering your WiFi password.
- For certain KONG builds of DD-WRT you may see that your devices are not connecting using the password that was set up for Wireless. If you know you selected WPA2 Personal when settings your password but your device is asking for a WEP Key, a simple reboot of the router should fix this issue.
- You can always change the FlashRouter's wireless password by proceeding to the Wireless > Wireless Security page and setting a new password on this page.
- You can always change the FlashRouter's wireless password by proceeding to the Basic > Network page and setting a new password on this page.
Additional Helpful Links: