1. Entering your IPVanish login information.
- Access your FlashRouters Privacy App and simply enter the email/username and password that you use to login to your IPVanish account in the Username and Password fields.
- If you are not already an IPVanish user and don't have account with them you can use the Sign Up button on the page to sign up for an IPVanish account and create your login information that you can then enter in the FlashRouters Privacy App to connect to their service.
2. Selecting the IPVanish server you would like to connect to.
- The FlashRouters Privacy App has three different ways of sorting IPVanish servers as well as a simple server search by typing in the server you would like to connect to in the Server Location area.
- This displays all the available IPVanish servers.
- By Country - Closest to you
- This displays the server location closest to you in all countries.
- By Country - Least Loaded
- This displays the least loaded server available in all countries.
3. Click Connect!
- Simply click the Connect button on the bottom of the page after selecting your server and be patient as the VPN connection begins.
- You will then see the IPVanish Disconnected change to IPVanish Connected after a few seconds.
Note: If you see a "Authentication failed, check your login info" please successfully log in to your IPVanish account on their website and then re-enter the correct Username and Password.
Note: If you do not see the status change to Connected, please visit our FlashRouters Privacy App Troubleshooting area.