Note: If you are not already an ExpressVPN user and would like to sign up for an account, please Click Here.
To set up ExpressVPN on your FlashRouter, you will first need to login to your ExpressVPN account to obtain the OpenVPN username and password.
1. Entering your ExpressVPN OpenVPN information.
- Log in to your account on the ExpressVPN website.
- Select Set Up on More Devices
- Select Manual Config and copy the Username and Password that are displayed on the right hand side of the screen.
- Access your FlashRouters Privacy App
- Enter the Username and Password that you accessed before.
2. Selecting the ExpressVPN server you would like to connect to.
- The FlashRouters Privacy App has all ExpressVPN servers available in the Server Location dropdown.
- Scroll through to find the desired server or simply type the location into the search bar that appears.
3. Click Connect!
- Be patient after clicking the Connect button.
- You will then see the ExpressVPN Disconnected change to ExpressVPN Connected after a few seconds.
If you see an Authentication failed message please refer to the information that was entered in Step 1. above and make sure you re-enter the correct Username and Password.
Note: If you do not see the status change to Connected, please visit our FlashRouters Privacy App Troubleshooting area.