You can do the following to change your FlashRouter's administration access username and password:
How to change your DD-WRT FlashRouter's Username and Password:
- Access your FlashRouter's DD-WRT Settings.
- Click on the Administration tab.
- Click on the Management subtab.
- Change your username and password in the appropriate boxes on the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Apply Settings.
- Click any of the DD-WRT tabs and you will be prompted for the username and password.
How to change your Tomato FlashRouter's Username and Password:
- Access your FlashRouter's Tomato Settings.
- Click on the Administration Tab.
- Click on the Admin Access subtab.
- Change your username and password at the bottom of the page in the Username / Password box.
- Click Save
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can enter your new username and password.
Additional Helpful Links: