Note: If you are not already an NordVPN user and would like to sign up for an account, please Click Here.
1. Entering your NordVPN login information.
- Access your FlashRouters Privacy App
- Enter the Username and Password that you are able to successfully login to this link with.
2. Selecting the NordVPN server you would like to connect to.
- The FlashRouters Privacy App has all NordVPN servers available in the Server Location dropdown.
- Scroll through to find the desired server or simply type the server name into the search bar that appears.
- NordVPN also has two different server sort options for finding the ideal server to connect to.
- By Country - Closest to you displays the server location closest to you in all countries.
- By Country - Least Loaded displays the least loaded server available in all countries.
- Make sure you are not connected to VPN when using these two options.
3. Click Connect!
- Be patient after clicking the Connect button.
- You will then see the NordVPN Disconnected change to NordVPN Connected after a few seconds.
If you see an Authentication failed message please refer to the information that was entered in Step 1. above and make sure you re-enter the correct Username, Password.
Note: If you do not see the status change to Connected, please visit our FlashRouters Privacy App Troubleshooting area.